When it comes to branding, color is everything. Whether it is corporate branding, or just creating a brand for you your small company, you need to ensure that you choose the right colors that will carry you in the direction you need to go. At EmbroidMe of Davie, our experts are here to tell you the different ways color can affect people. You can trust us Weston, as the best embroiderer near me. We are based in Davie, FL.
Random Facts To Get You Started
Think of all the big companies out there. Take a look at your phone and look at all the apps. Turn on your TV and gaze at all the commercials. By doing this, you will find a plethora of colors that catch your eyes. This all has to do with branding and color affects the consumers who witness it. Let’s go over some facts to help persuade you.
Our professionals are certainly feeling energetic! What is the reasoning behind your brand’s color scheme? Do you think it matches up with the energy listed above? How can you use it to resonate with those who buy your product? It is time to advertise. Look over this list and take some time to think about whether your brand is as good as it could be.
- Up to 90% of judgment of a brand can be based on color alone
- It is estimated that brand recognition increases by 80% with color
- 30% of the brands on the Forbes list of the 100 most valuable brands use red
- 35% of the 100 most valuable brands use blue
- 23% of the 100 most valuable brands use black and white or have no set color scheme
- 20% of the 100 most valuable brands use yellow or gold
- 51% of the 100 most valuable brands use one color only
- 27% of the 100 most valuable brands use two colors
- Only one of the 100 most valuable brands uses purple
- Studies have shown that ads in color are read 42% more than the same ads in black and white
- Our brains are programmed to respond to color; we stop at red traffic lights and signs, yield at yellow and go for green
- Research reveals people make a subconscious judgment about a product within 90 seconds of initial viewing and that between 62% and 90% of that assessment is based on color alone
- Women list purple as a top-tier color while men do not
- Blue is popular among both men and women
- 85% of shoppers place color as a primary reason for why they buy a particular product
Each color has its own energy:
- Yellow – Optimistic and youthful, often used to grab attention of window shoppers
- Red – Energy, increases heart rate, creates urgency, often seen in clearance sales
- Blue – Creates the sensation of trust and security, often seen with banks and businesses
- Green – Associated with wealth and nature, the easiest color for the eyes to process, used in stores to relax
- Orange – Aggressive, creates a call to action
- Pink – Romantic and feminine, used to market products to women and young girls
- Black – Powerful and sleek, used to market luxury products
- Purple – Used to soothe and calm, often seen in beauty and anti-aging products
We Can Help With Your Corporate Branding
We have the products and expertise to get your name out and help customers find you! At Fully Promoted, we offer complete branded product and marketing solutions. We will create customized campaigns that meet your needs, from a wide range of products and services that include everything from corporate apparel and promotional products to printed marketing materials and digital services. You will meet one-on-one with our Fully Promoted expert. Together, you will discuss your goals and the customers you want to reach. Then, we will create a customized solution, just for you, that provides a customer experience with fully integrated images and messaging. Fully Promoted brings a level of expertise and customer service you won’t find anywhere else, delivering quality products you can trust, services that will raise your profile, a budget you can work with and on-time delivery.
Call Us Today and Try The Best Embroiderer Near Me
We have all the expert advice you need when it comes to corporate branding. EmbroidMe is known for being the best embroiderer near me. Call or contact us today for more information on how we can help, Weston. We are based in Davie, FL.