Maintaining Brand Consistency With Branded Shirts & More
Are you looking for ways to maintain brand consistency with branded shirts and more? Here at EmbroidMe of Davie, we are here to make sure you get all the materials you need to help support your business. We specialize in wholesale clothing Miami business owners love. We have a few tips that are sure to keep your business’ brand consistency up to par.
What is Brand Consistency?Brand consistency is the delivery of brand messaging in line with the brand identity, values, and strategy over time. Consistency means your target audience is being exposed to core messages, visual branding, and other brand elements repeatedly, which can help to solidify brand recognition. Brand consistency isn’t just a customer-facing imperative. After you’ve taken the time to cultivate a brand voice that will resonate with customers, the brand experience delivery has to match — that requires employee participation. Slapping your logo with a list of brand values on some posters throughout the workplace is not enough. You should attempt to get a marketing leader involved with any existing corporate culture-building initiatives. If there is no formal corporate culture program, you can partner with HR to get executive buy-in for establishing a brand-centric corporate culture initiative. Here are some tips to follow when it comes to brand consistency:
- Use your logo and design elements consistently and provide access to employees.
- Select the right topics for your brand’s content calendar.
- Bring offline marketing events into your online branding efforts.
- Keep your brand’s tone and personality consistent across channels.
- Participate in platforms and channels that align with your brand’s identity and your prospects’ and customers’ preferences.
- Align your brand with the right influencers.
- Partner with the sales team on the development of a sales playbook.