Secrets for a Successful T Shirt Fundraiser
It is time to raise money! The best way to do this is with a t shirt fundraiser. But how do you go about it? Luckily, the professionals at EmbroidMe of Davie are here to assist with all the secrets you need to know. We offer the best screen printing near me, and we are conveniently located in Weston.
What's The Big SecretT-shirt fundraising is more popular than ever, and for a good reason: when people are wearing your shirts, they're donating money to your cause, showing support, and raising awareness all at the same time. Selling t-shirts is a great way to raise funds for your organization in a fashionable way. However, planning a great T-shirt fundraiser isn't as simple as marching down to your local printing shop and putting your logo on a few size mediums.
T Shirt Fundraiser Secrets You Must Know
Look at the Schedule
- Timing is everything. Before beginning your fundraiser, check the calendar – and particularly the start and end dates – to be sure you won't have any conflicts, overlaps, or difficulties. The last thing you want to do is crowd out another of your own events or have supporters lose interest because of a holiday or major event.
Set Prices Strategically
- There is a temptation to set the price for fundraising T-shirt to a very low level. That can be inviting for buyers who are on the fence, but low prices can also make your T-shirts seem like they are low-quality while simultaneously making it more difficult for you to meet your funding goals. When in doubt, nudge the price just a little bit higher.
Don't Overlook the Power of Great Design
- What you put on your T-shirt is critically important, at least if you want buyers to wear them and strangers to notice (and eventually buy T-shirts of their own). Every aspect of a fundraising campaign is important, but in this case, choosing the right design should be your top priority.
Choose an Uplifting Message
- It's not just about the visuals, though. Your T-shirt should reflect something to do with your cause or campaign, and (if possible) feature some kind of uplifting message. T-shirts that make people think and feel good are always going to be more popular than ones that are just pretty.
Get the Ball Rolling
- If your campaign appears to be stagnant, it's going to be hard to build support. Get the ball rolling by purchasing the first few T-shirts yourself and encouraging close friends and good supporters to pitch in. The momentum they generate could become contagious.
Promote Your Fundraiser Early and Often
- You'll also want to start strong and gain those critical early sales. The best way to do that is by emailing supporters, contacting them through social media, and even enlisting help from the media if you can. The idea is to generate an early buzz on your T-shirt fundraising campaign.
Have a Plan to Finish Strong
- Hopefully, you'll have generated some excitement and momentum at the beginning of your T-shirt fundraising campaign. Finishing strong is just as important, especially considering that some supporters will be more likely to pitch in at the end when they see that you're close to reaching your goal. Plan some last-minute promotional ideas ahead of time, so you'll be able to finish strong.